This past weekend was grandparents weekend. Both my parents and Eric’s parents came to visit little Edmund all the way from Minnesota and Indiana. My parents landed on July 27 and Eric’s drove down on July 28. It is such a sweet time to have both of them in town to enjoy their new grandson. All of them fell in love with him, all exclaiming (especially the grandmas) how sweet and handsome he is. I can’t say that I disagree. It was a fairly relaxing time with us all hanging out around the apartment because there wasn’t any reason to go anywhere since the entertainment piece was content sleeping and eating. Both Eric and I were happy that they were able to visit since we live far and farther away from both of them and we can’t wait for peanut to see his grammy, grandpas, and gramma again soon.
-Anna
originally posted august 5, 2011