Thursday, April 19, 2012

edmund’s doppelgänger

Everyone has someone that they resemble. My father coined it with Edmund. I feel like when even strangers approach you at the store and tell you that your son looks like someone, there must be some truth to it. You would expect that if they say that he looks like someone that it would be either Eric or me. It isn’t.
It’s the e*trade baby.
doppelgänger
I suppose I can see some of the similarities. The light brown hair, the big brown eyes, the fair skin, and the heart shaped lips. I should just take it as a compliment because the e*trade baby is pretty cute. But unluckily for Edmund, I don’t have a smart phone, and I won’t let him play with my computer so no stock trading for him. Also, I am pretty sure I saw Edmund jealously looking at his luscious locks.
-Anna