So, I admit it. I have gotten used to leaving Edmund for 5 minutes playing in his gym or his exersaucer while I clean, do laundry, cook, etc. It’s nice having what I like to call, sort-of-freedom. I check up on him often and listen for his noises, and I am never too far off. It’s pretty easy when you live in an apartment. Yesterday, I noticed after making the bed, that it was quiet in the living room. I came out and this is what I found – a little boy who somehow wiggled his arm out of the sleeve of his sleep sack and back out the neck hole. I don’t even know what happened to the play gym. Needless to say, he seemed pretty proud of himself.
I think I am going to have my hands full and I am going to have to barricade him to keep him out of trouble.
-Anna
