Wednesday, February 3, 2016
questions for edmund
I saw someone post this on Facebook that you were supposed to ask your child a list of questions and write down their responses. Rather than post it for everyone to see, I thought I would just post it here to remember it.
Me: What is something I always say to you?
Edmund: I like you.
Edmund: I like you.
Me: What makes me happy?
Edmund: When I clean up my toys.
Edmund: When I clean up my toys.
Me: What makes me sad?
Edmund: When I don't clean up my toys.
Edmund: When I don't clean up my toys.
Me: How do I make you laugh?
Edmund: Tickling me.
Me: What was I like as a child?
Edmund: You just had a little bit of hair and you were smaller.
Edmund: You just had a little bit of hair and you were smaller.
Me: How old am I?
Edmund: A lot.
Edmund: A lot.
Me: How old is a lot?
Edmund: Maybe 20?
Me: How tall am I?
Edmund: This tall, pointing above his head.
Me: What is my favorite thing to do?
Edmund: Play with us.
Edmund: Play with us.
Me: What do I do when you're not around?
Edmund: You do something all by yourself, like sewing things. Or you play with your friends.
Edmund: You do something all by yourself, like sewing things. Or you play with your friends.
Me: What am I really good at?
Edmund: Sewing things.
Edmund: Sewing things.
Me: What am I not very good at?
Edmund: I don't know
Edmund: I don't know
Me: What do I do for a job?
Edmund: Weed the mulch areas, sweep the floors, and cook us food.
Edmund: Weed the mulch areas, sweep the floors, and cook us food.
Me: What is my favorite food?
Edmund: salad
Me: What do you enjoy doing with me?
Edmund: Crafts
Edmund: Crafts