I saw someone post this on Facebook that you were supposed to ask your child a list of questions and write down their responses. Rather than post it for everyone to see, I thought I would just post it here to remember it.
Me: What is something I always say to you?
Edmund: I love you.
Edmund: I love you.
Me: What makes me happy?
Edmund: When I am a good listener.
Edmund: When I am a good listener.
Me: What makes me sad?
Edmund: When I am not a good listener.
Edmund: When I am not a good listener.
:Runs away because his train is "running out of time" and needs to get going.:
Me: How do I make you laugh?
Edmund: Tickling
Me: What was I like as a child?
Edmund: I don't know
Edmund: I don't know
Me: How old am I?
Edmund: 4
Edmund: 4
Me: So we are the same age?
Edmund: yeah
Me: How tall am I?
Edmund: This big! (points to top of my head)
Me: What is my favorite thing to do?
Edmund: Plant potatoes
Edmund: Plant potatoes
Me: What do I do when you're not around?
Edmund: You go into the basement and look at things.
Edmund: You go into the basement and look at things.
Me: What am I really good at?
Edmund: Making things.
Edmund: Making things.
Me: What am I not very good at?
Edmund: Yelling (I am guessing he meant he doesn't like when I do this.)
Edmund: Yelling (I am guessing he meant he doesn't like when I do this.)
Me: What do I do for a job?
Edmund: Work on projects and make things, like Christmas stockings.
Edmund: Work on projects and make things, like Christmas stockings.
Me: What is my favorite food?
Edmund: apples
Me: What do you enjoy doing with me?
Edmund: Coloring and making things like Christmas ornaments.
Edmund: Coloring and making things like Christmas ornaments.