Saturday, March 8, 2014

pocketed apron

I always have a hard time coming up with present ideas for everyone for Christmas. I had the great idea to make aprons for my niece Kara and my sister-in-law Mia who both happen to be five years old. There are tons of free patterns on the internet. I found the following pattern and thought it was darling. 

The directions were easy to follow and I loved how both of them turned out. The apron is reversible, although the pocket is only on one side. 
for mia
for kara
Both of them turned out really cute and I liked them so much, I decided to make one for Edmund. It's a little big on a two year old, but he will grow into it. The best part is he loves it and insists on wearing it every evening when he helps me cook dinner.
for little bear
-Anna