I was looking at some old posts on the blog and I realize that I completely forgot to blog about thankfulness this year. It is November 30th. That LAST day and I didn't write one thing down. That is what happens when you have three kids. You can't remember a darn thing. Sometimes, you focus so much on your children that you forget about yourself.
While I won't write a novel for each item, I would like to think of 30 things I am thankful for and remember them.
So here they are (in no particular order, but numbered to make sure I count correctly).
1) my husband
2) my children
3) my parents
4) my in-laws
5) house
6) a big backyard
7) minivan
8) preschool
9) food
10) coffee
11) fireplace
12) camera
13) friends
14) books
15) education
16) church
17) MOPS
18) trees
19) snow
20) skype
21) naps
22) sleeping through the night
23) clothes
24) laughter
25) strong hands
26) kisses from my kids
27) the bible
28) medicine
29) stores
30) jesus
Here is to a more thoughtful post next year and an ever grateful heart.
<3 Anna
While I won't write a novel for each item, I would like to think of 30 things I am thankful for and remember them.
So here they are (in no particular order, but numbered to make sure I count correctly).
1) my husband
2) my children
3) my parents
4) my in-laws
5) house
6) a big backyard
7) minivan
8) preschool
9) food
10) coffee
11) fireplace
12) camera
13) friends
14) books
15) education
16) church
17) MOPS
18) trees
19) snow
20) skype
21) naps
22) sleeping through the night
23) clothes
24) laughter
25) strong hands
26) kisses from my kids
27) the bible
28) medicine
29) stores
30) jesus
Here is to a more thoughtful post next year and an ever grateful heart.
<3 Anna