Sunday, July 12, 2015

zoku mini pop maker

So, I am not one to share about products, let alone write a blog post on them. But, this little guy has become so useful and I love it so much that I can't help it.

Meet the Zoku mini pop maker.
zoku mini pops
Summer is a favorite time for frozen treats to beat the heat, and my kids are no exception. 

So I will cut to the chase. Here is why I love this product.
1) Size - It makes the perfect size popsicles for my kids. I love giving my kids smaller treats and normal popsicles can be just too big. They would start to melt before my kids could eat them all, or it would be sugar overload.
2) Ease of Removal - With other popsicle makers that I used growing up, it was almost impossible to remove the popsicles from the molds. I usually had to run them under hot water to loosen them. These are made of silicone and you push on the bottom of the mold and it pushes the popsicle easily out.
3) Ingredients - I love being able to make my own popsicles. I am sure that makes me weird, but it allows me to puree just fruit and turn it into a frozen treat instead of flavored water. That way it's healthy, and the kids still think they are getting something special.

popsicle kid
-anna